Friday, October 31, 2008

CashLog Professional Blogger Theme V2.0 - Released

Four months before I release this CashLog Professional Blogger Theme. I think there is no bug in this theme. But I updated added one more feature in this template. Added Page Navigation style as Wordpress Blog Page Navigation. And I updated the “Share This” “Social Bookmarking” widget. For the Bandwidth problem I uploaded all the graphics files (only 3 images :) ) in to Sites.Google.com. It is better than my server. If you have Gmail account you can upload all the 3 images in to your account.

Whats New?

  • Page Navigation Style in bottom of the page. (I thank Mohamed Rias for this JavaScript)
  • Updated verion of the “Share This” widget. Editing is not needed.
  • Images hosted in Google server. More Secure …… :)
  • and many more features here

Click here to visit Theme page.



Related Articles by Categories


0 comments:

Grab this Widget ~ Blogger Accessories